About the event
Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum was an educational virtual event.
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a huge impact on all healthcare services over the past year, with unprecedented demand, accelerated changes to services, the adoption of new ways of working and the use of technology to maintain services for patients. This forum, created to provide a unique nurse-led perspective, will support you in implementing positive new changes to your services, will allow you to explore how to unlock additional capacity and manage ongoing service demand.
The event took place on the mornings of Wednesday 12 May and Thursday 13 May, and included:
- Content at your convenience – watch live to engage and ask speakers questions in real time. Even have the opportunity to catch up on demand with anything you’ve missed
- Meet solution providers and innovators via video – we’ve hand-picked solution providers who you can engage in live chat and video meetings with, as well as download the available resources to learn more about how they can help your organisation
- An easy-to-access platform – our team will be available to guide you through the platform and get to the content you want. Access to the platform is also available for up to three months, allowing you to grow your connections before and after the event
- Share your experience – connect with other nurses like you in a supportive online community to openly discuss your challenges and experience
- Connect with experts – discover patient flow innovators who can provide practical advice and guidance to better manage patient experience and the quality improvement of services
We look forward to you next year!