About the event
Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum will be a FREE to attend educational virtual event.
Created to provide a unique nurse-led forum, this event will support you in unlocking capacity to manage greater service demand, realise efficiency savings and deliver the best possible patient experience through the healthcare system.
By attending this event you will have the opportunity to seek solutions or be inspired by your peers and share your innovative ideas to help tackle the patient flow challenge.
Taking place on the afternoon of the 15 October and morning of the 16 October, the event will include:
- Content at your convenience – watch live to engage with speakers in real time or catch up on demand with anything you’ve missed
- Meet solution providers and innovators via video – we’ve hand picked solution providers who you can engage in live chat and video meetings with, as well as download the available resources to learn more about how they can help your organisation
- An easy-to-access platform – our team will be available to guide you through the platform and get to the content you want. Access to the platform is also available for longer, allowing you to grow your connections before and after the event
- Share your experience – connect with other nurses in a supportive online community to openly discuss your challenges and experience
- Connect with experts – discover patient flow innovators who can provide practical advice and guidance to better manage patient experience and the quality improvement of services
- Content you can keep – as well as the valuable connections you can build at this event, content will be available to download and review post-event
Tickets are now FREE for this virtual event. We look forward to seeing you there!