Become a sponsor
Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum is an unmissable opportunity to increase your profile with influencers and decision-making nurses.
The movement of patients through the health and care system is something affecting everyone, whether in primary and community care, accident and emergency, on the ward, discharge planning or the care sector. A&E delays are also at their worst levels since records began and lack of care home capacity is leading to rises in delayed discharge, with most trusts in England exceeding recommended occupancy levels.
Nurses are involved at every touch point along the patient journey. So we wanted to provide a unique opportunity for nurses to collectively lead on helping manage the capacity of services to cope with increased demand, reduce admissions and enhance discharge planning to transform the patient experience.
- Gain access to a hard to reach audience of nurse leaders and innovators responsible for bed management, quality improvement, patient experience and discharge planning
- Meet a range of national bodies and associations responsible for the system-wide review and implementation of better patient flow frameworks
- Content – benefit from a variety of speaking opportunities on the main programme and breakout sessions to engage directly with your target audience
- Bespoke – take advantage of the opportunity to sponsor unique and exciting event features
- Editorial – extend your reach following the event with round table and workshop coverage in Nursing Times magazine and on NursingTimes.net
For more information on bespoke partnership opportunities, contact Laura Scanlan or Sharon Owen at:
Complete the below form to view our sponsorship pack