Established in 1991, TeleTracking Technologies is the pioneer and world leader in developing and delivering Patient Flow Command Centres. Command Centres help large, complex health systems to achieve operational transformation to improve patient access and safety, enhance staff experience by reducing cognitive load, and drive transparency to help managers improve resource utilisation and best deploy public monies toward patient care. TeleTracking currently serves as a trusted partner to more than 350 health systems , covering approximately 1,000 hospitals and 400,000 beds.
Annually, our solutions support care delivery for 15 million patients across the UK and North America. Currently, TeleTracking has delivered three command Centres within NHS; the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, the Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust, and the Multi Site Mid and South Essex (comprising of Mid Essex, Southend and Basildon hospitals). With a 97% global client retention rate, we recognise the challenges health systems face. We have the operational tools and transformation services to support NHS organisations and health economies to integrate services around the needs of patients, in the most efficient and appropriate setting, across any care network, and within a safe timescale. Our belief is grounded in evidence of proven outcomes delivered at our partner health systems.
TeleTracking’s Command Centres provides health systems with real-time visibility to patients, beds, assets, and staff through a combination of:
- Workflow automation for operational decision support
- System-wide situational awareness and transparency, to monitor and manage the patient journey across health economies
- Real-time data generation and analytics to improve performance through hindsight, manage real time operational issues through insights provided by role-based dashboards, and foresight provided by predictive analytics
- Use of enabling technologies such as radio-frequency identification (RFID), active / passive Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) to track and manage patients, staff, and assets
- Interoperability to enhance user experience and link with the ecosystem of apps necessary to manage health systems
Find out more by visiting teletracking.com/