Become a sponsor
Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum is an unmissable opportunity to increase your profile with influencers and decision-making nurses. In 2021 we had a total of 240 nurses join us!
The movement of patients through the health and care system is something affecting everyone, whether in primary and community care, accident and emergency, on the ward, discharge planning or the care sector. The Covid-19 crisis has seen unprecedented patient flow challenges but prior to that A&E delays were already at their worst levels since records began and lack of care home capacity was leading to rises in delayed discharge, with most trusts in England exceeding recommended occupancy levels.
Nurses are involved at every touch point along the patient journey. So we wanted to provide a unique opportunity for nurse leaders to gather and share best practice as well as learn more from innovative projects to improve patient flow. Including insights into how services are managing increased demand, reducing admissions and enhancing discharge planning to transform the patient experience.
What does a virtual event mean to a sponsor?
A virtual event combines the common benefits of physical events and marketing campaigns - Sponsorship packages will enable you to meet your primary marketing and business development objectives, including:
- Networking to build relationships with new organisations, via private chat rooms and video 1-2-1 interview rooms
- Maintain brand presence and build your organisations profile in your key markets
- Generate leads and build interest in your solutions
- Demonstrate value and measure return-on-investment with data and attendee details at your fingertips
How does the sponsor experience differ at an online event?
- A virtual event offers longer, more sustained engagement with the audience, before during and after the event, for a month or more
- Video and content marketing assets from your own website can help generate more engagement with your profile
- It is easy to search for and identify target audience members using match-making tools, both at the event and in individual content sessions
- You are free to approach and to communicate with attendees on the platform, and it is equally convenient to take a conversation away to your private online chat room
- Access an engaged audience ready to be seamlessly converted into social followers, or CRM-ready contacts, all immediately GDPR compliant for ongoing communications
For more information on bespoke partnership opportunities, contact Oliver Samkin at:
T: 020 3953 2014
Complete the below form to view our sponsorship pack