Nurses are involved at every touch point along the patient journey. So we wanted to provide a unique opportunity for nurses to collectively lead on helping manage the capacity of services to cope with increased demand, reduce admissions and enhance discharge planning to transform the patient experience. Whether you’re seeking a solution to the patient flow challenge, want to be inspired by your peers or even share your innovative ideas you have to tackle the patient flow problem, the Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum is for you.
Key reasons to attend include:
- Guidance on the NHS Long Term Plan’s aims in a range of areas to reduced A&E waiting times and reduced delays in discharge planning
- Evidence of progress from nurse led initiatives that improve patient safety, flow and capacity in the healthcare system
- Advice and guidance to deliver greater ‘out of hospital care’
- Examples of new ways of working in urgent and emergency care settings
- Collaborate with both public and private providers to share solutions and address a common challenge
We’d love for you to join us for an inspiring day full of networking and sharing ideas on Friday 16 October 2020 at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.
To find out more about booking your place at Nursing Times Patient Flow Forum, please contact:Giorgia Raso T: 020 3953 2118 E: Giorgia.Raso@emap.com